★★ Music Magic ★★ Coming Soon To To IOS, Android, And Mac! [Video]

124»

Comments

• DanDaMan123DanDaMan123 Member Posts: 216
    ok sounds good but make sure that 4/5 isn't too much. Because maybe people will be completely satisfied with that many pages and not need more so they won't buy it
  • SnapFireStudiosSnapFireStudios Member Posts: 1,603
    @DanDaMan123 - It's funny you say that.

We're probably going to switch to having 12 pages. That'd be 12 pages portrait and 8 landscape. Then the free users get 3 and 2. Still brainstorming about this.
    - Thomas
  • DanDaMan123DanDaMan123 Member Posts: 216
    ya that's a good idea but also let beta testers tell you whether they want more
    So I've decided to remake the game from scratch.

Reasons:
    1) The current project is not capable of handling iPhone 5.
    2) The current project is not capable of handling landscape.
    3) The current project was really a test, and now I know much more what I'm doing and what I want.
    4) We're switching to a 16x16 grid because that is what our ears are more used to.
    5) Much of the logic in the current project could be done much better, to increase performance and decrease load times.

It should only actually take me a couple of days to recreate it. Especially since I can drag a few things over.

Wish me luck! ;)
    - Thomas
  • whompywhompy Member Posts: 27
    Wow, that's gotta be a little frustrating to have to redo it all. Good luck!
  • RittenhouseRittenhouse Member Posts: 305
    Very nicely done, man! :) Great job!
    Well the redoing is coming along.. slowly. ;)
    It really is going to be a very quality product by the time I'm done with it though :)

Stay tuned for more updates.
    - Thomas