State of GameSalad on 2-27-2014

124»

Comments

• Ij10281Ij10281 Member Posts: 35
    edited March 2014
    Im glad to see Gamesalads progress, and multiple opinions which help keep Gamesalad alive.
  • mulyincmulyinc Member, PRO Posts: 102
    I just so hope the android advertising will be available soon. When I see how good our android game is currently performing I really miss some $$ :)
  • evertevert Member Posts: 266
    Gamesalad
    I just so hope the android advertising will be available soon. When I see how good our android game is currently performing I really miss some $$ :)
    Looks great!

• lightspeedlightspeed Member, PRO Posts: 10
    @sadida172‌ I just published an android game with RevMob in it (and it works 100%; at least the startup ad [which is the only one I selected]). I'm pretty sure chartboost works aswell!

Is it true? in game salad portal chartboost and revmob checkbox are disable. Can you tell me how you have done it?
  • lightspeedlightspeed Member, PRO Posts: 10
    @sadida172‌ I just published an android game with RevMob in it (and it works 100%; at least the startup ad [which is the only one I selected]). I'm pretty sure chartboost works aswell!

Is it true? in game salad portal chartboost and revmob checkbox are disable. Can you tell me how you have done it?
  • ClockClock Member Posts: 308

I want to know this...
  • WbokoWboko Tennessee, USAMember, PRO Posts: 621
    I think we have all felt close to finishing a projected an missed out target, sometimes days have turned in to weeks and code once running perfectly has collapsed.

For those making fun, you may be amused. But for those working hard to make 0.11 possible, you come off as ungrateful.

Ive said it many a time before, constructive criticism and support builds a community. Without Gamesalad, many of your ideas and visions would not come to life.

Take a moment to appreciate the people who work hard for you, support them as they cross the finish line and show your gratitude.
    Also noticed, you are not "Pro" .... Hmmm, guess it is easier to tell "Pro" users they should just chill.... When are you going to join the "Pro" team and support the GS team like some of us others?
    Fair call, I intend to go pro in the coming months when time for development becomes more available.

I made the mistake a few years ago of paying for an apple account well before I had time to use it and for the most part it went unused for 5-6 months. I dont want to make that mistake again.

That my Brother, happens to all of us.... Good luck!