Release 0.11.0.13 binary update (iOS IAP fix)

2»

Comments

• InovaTechInovaTech Member Posts: 161

Thanks, awesome! I have a problem with IAP and if you dont mind on checking it out and give me some support info here it is: http://forums.gamesalad.com/discussion/69456/product-id-was-not-recognized-ad-hoc-iap#latest

• FuzzBuzzFuzzBuzz Member, PRO Posts: 119

My app was FINALY accepted ! :smiley: using 0.11.1.5. I still had problems with this version when trying to submit my app because i realised that i tried to update a previous IAP. When i delete the update for that IAP, the app when thru fine without IAP rejection issues. If you guys are having some trouble and you see that one of your IAP that you are submitting with your app or new version of an app, has double status ( approved & waiting for review ), delete the update of the IAP causing the " waiting for review " status and submit again. It worked for me ! :smiley:
    Happy to share !

• ycanycan Member, PRO Posts: 207

My game is accepted too. Finally :)

• RondoRocketRondoRocket Member Posts: 411

@BlackCloakGS‌ IAP is still being rejected. New game built entirely in latest RC. Apple says the game hangs after clicking on the buy button.

• HymloeHymloe Member Posts: 1,653

BUG REPORT

If I use the DISPLAY TEXT behaviour, and have some text right aligned, and try to space it inwards a bit by adding "spaces" on the right hand end of my text, it DOES space inwards on the Mac Creator, but on device, the words do not space inwards, and are drawn too far to the right.

This has been happening for some time. And it causing me big headaches with releasing an update to my game.

PLEASE FIX ASAP.

To test...
    1. Create a white actor.
    2. Add DISPLAY TEXT behaviour, and put in the text "TEST " with spaces on the right hand end.
    3. Test in the Mac Creator, and it indents the text towards the left a bit.
    4. Test on device, and the text does not get successfully indented. It just draws at the very right hand edge of the actor.

Expected behaviour:

• The text should include the "spaces" on all devices and viewers, allowing the user to indent the words using space characters.
  • InovaTechInovaTech Member Posts: 161

so IAP is fixed? I still getting this error in Ad-Hoc testing

• Krehol GamesKrehol Games Member Posts: 42

@Krehol Games said:
    I Just used 0.11.0.13 again and didn't get the IAP failed rejection from apple this time but instead got the must have a restore iap feature rejection. So it seems that this build will work. For those having trouble remember to publish and sign using this rc. Your mac may default to your pro-version when signing so be sure to select the rc when prompted for which program to use.

My app (update) was just approved with IAP. This time around I used 0.11.1.5. (Not sure why i used 0.11.1.5. this time, guess I just decided to use the RC with the most successful approval comments)

Steps:

1. published with 0.11.1.5
    2. Signed with 0.11.1.5 (made sure my mac used 0.11.1.5. during this process and not my pro version build)

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/girl-swerve/id873413364?mt=8

• My app has both game center and IAP. So 0.11.1.5. "should" work. It worked for me.