Windows Creator Nightly 0.12.1 is available
Windows Creator Nightly build 0.12.1 is available
- All behaviors missing from Windows Creator 0.10.5 that are in Mac Creator 0.12 have been implemented, with the exception of the network behaviors.
- New way of previewing your games: The green "play" button uses the native Lua engine, the same as used in Mac Creator. The HTML 5 previewer can still be accessed via the Play button with the orange HTML5 logo next to the Actor dimensions above the scene editor.
- Along with Creator, the installer includes example projects. By default these will be installed in your documents directory under a "GameSalad Templates" folder.
- The native previewer uses an updated graphics engine that is much faster than the current released engine. However, you MUST have a video card that supports OpenGL 3 or better in order to use it. Currently we do not disable the button if your graphics card does not support OpenGL 3, we will in the final release. Using the native previewer on a computer that does not support OpenGL 3 may result in Windows Creator crashing.
- While the Show Ad behavior still exists, it has been deprecated in favor of the Show Banner behavior, and will be removed in a future release. If you use Show Ad in your project, please change the behavior to Show Banner.
- There is a known bug where if you use the new native previewer, and then try to use the old web previewer, Windows Creator will crash. Please shut down Creator and restart if you want to switch between the previewers.
Report Any Bugs If you find bugs in the build, let us know! We'll be watching the forums, support tickets and bug database for info on this.
Thanks for your help!
Download the the bulid here:
Scroll down until you see "Releases for Windows" or "Releases for Windows (Offline Setup)"
 added issue about the previewer switching crash.