App Binary RC 1.25.20200706 - iOS Update
To get these benefits use "Build RC". It doesn't matter which version of GameSalad you publish with as long as it's a version 1.25.x.
The goal of this RC line is to upgrade Android to Target API 29 (with a minimum of 21) and to upgrade Ad network libraries as well accompanying Android / Google libraries.
For people used to the old RC thread, I will be repeating features that are not present in the regular "Generate" build, so you know in total what you are getting with this RC. New fixes since the last RC will be in bold.
Android (No change since 1.25.20200611):
- Upgrade to Google Play Service Base & Basement 17.3.0.
- Target API 29
- Min API 21
- IronSrc 6.16.1 and all mediated networks.
- Admob 19.1.0
- Chartboost 8.0.2
iOS (No change since )
- Deployment target of iOS 12.0 with SDK 13.x
- IronSrc 6.17.0
- IronSrc now includes all mediated networks.
- Publishing with IronSrc disabled will now exclude IronSrc libraries, making the binary smaller.
- Chartboost 8.1.0
- Admob 7.59.0 to match IronSrc
- Updated code to avoid potential crashes from background updates from IAP and GameCenter
- Updated Freestick to 0.3.2 allowing for more controller support.
- Removed loading of TIFF, EXR, and RAW images from freeimage.
- Consolidated XML parsing to libxml2 (changing the table loader from expat).
As an FYI we have not updated publishing to allow for a lower MinSDK on iOS (as of this post).
We'll update that shortly, but we felt it important to get this into users hands to fix potential IAP and Game Center crashes as well as the Chartboost fix ASAP.