Everybody take a look at this!

1235»

Comments

• LeonardDeveloperLeonardDeveloper Member Posts: 4,630
    @mjmdesign
    My email is jack(at)thermo-apps.com
    But we can't do this over email, I suggest a mini webinar... private chat/forum...
    You're free to use my forum if you like http://thermo-apps.com/forums/
    I'll make a thread whenever you give me the word..
    @mjmdesign
    Ok, So if we're going to split profits on this, I suggest we maybe try and get it on GS's dev account? That would be the fairest way..
  • debugdesigndebugdesign Member Posts: 886
    Thanks for the mention. Sadly I am juggling a few things at the moment so am unable to free up the time... been trying to get more graphics done for my store www.graphic-buffet.com

If you want to do a bulk buy for your game let me know and we could arrange a discount.
  • GraphicWarehouseGraphicWarehouse Member Posts: 927
    @leonarddeveloper only if gs lets us
  • poorcollegedevpoorcollegedev Member Posts: 289
    I don't want any of the share, just a big fat shout out in the credits lol
    What if it becomes successful?
  • JohnPapiomitisJohnPapiomitis Member Posts: 6,256
    You cant really expect gamesalad to host on there account and then take care of the finances and split of everyones shares and send them out.

Your best bet would to make it free, since some of you are minors anyway.
    then mabye we won't host it on gamesalad's dev account
    Thats why my shoutout is big and fat! :-)
    edited April 2012
    since you're not taking a cut mabye you could convince spriteattack to make you a logo

But I will make sure you have a captiol shoutout in the description
    lol yay! can it be blue? I like blue...
  • JixurJixur Member Posts: 1
    count me in for coding!
  • theCodeMonsterstheCodeMonsters Member Posts: 359
    @MjMDesign

Just sent you a message.
    sorry @Jixur as I already said poorcollegedev was the last one.
    edited April 2012
    I received an abusive email from someone here...
    Im sorry but "You know who you are" if you want to run a group like this, theres a lot better things to say to people..
  • ozboybrianozboybrian PRO Posts: 2,102
    Hey buddy would totally love to help but i'm so flat out lately! which is why I haven't been on the forums much lately. However, if you see me on Skype and I have time to help i'd love to. I still like helping when I can.

I'm actually working on a Pokémon style game to. The art has been prototyped since last year and the art team is growing. But the hard code isn't starting for at least two months. But maybe when i'm deeper in to that I can give you some good tips.

I would suggest hitting up @P-O-M as he's working on a fantastic RPG game at the moment and i'm sure he'd have some wonderful suggestions. But again, my Skype is "ozboybrian" and if I can help i'll be more then happy to, but I can't 100% commit to anything at the moment as i'm a little in over my head.

All the best!
    edited April 2012
    @ozboybrian were good on help, but I really would like to help on your pokemon game as a coder so if you need help I'm here.

@leonarddeveloper now you know I didn't send it so could you please change your comment
    @mjmdesign
    done and done...
    Ill help you on the code then..
    thanks
  • ozboybrianozboybrian PRO Posts: 2,102
    I personally think you're best off doing the code yourself, that way you know where everything is.
    I've bought many fantastic templates since starting with Gamesalad. (literally spent probably $1000 easily on them) And the biggest deal is, I didn't do all the code, so when I want to edit something or I find something isn't working I often don't know where to look. But in my games I pretty much always know where to go.

I'm paying @johnpapiomitis to help me with some really complex code, but that's because I think i'll die doing it any other way and it's to a fixed area of the game. But that'll lead to me having to be really careful with it or i'll have to pay him more to fix it for me lol. If you have cash to burn, John is a great help (more so then usual I mean hahaha)

Sorry for the long comments, i'm a very opinionated person ;)
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    Ok guys, time to take this offline. I suggest a group email list or a private forum.
    Apparently everybody missed this. Since you are all still communicating through this thread I suggest Bookmarking it. It will no longer be moving up to the top of the comments List.
    we did move away from it but some people make a post every so often
  • KillerPenguinStudiosKillerPenguinStudios Member Posts: 1,291
    check your email @killerpenguins
    @MjMDesign I never received an email just to verify my email is theea_ron@yahoo.com that's theea(under score)ron(at)yahoo(dot)com
    I sent it ? one second