Release Candidate 0.11.1.2 is available!

124»

Comments

• BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250
    edited May 2014

Update: With Apple's help, we believe we have tracked down the likely cause of this issue. It appears that the Apple app review environment is (unintentionally) blocking access to their own receipt validation server. This prevents the app from being unable to complete the transaction as expected, and in turn, it gets rejected. We are testing a potential workaround as we can't confirm a timeframe for Apple to resolve this problem on their side. We hope to have a final fix in place early next week. Thank you for your patience and assistance in working through this.

• miskomisko Member, PRO Posts: 17

@BlackCloakGS‌ do you think it is possible for us to keep pro account subscription free of charge for at least 1 more month?

• KillerPenguinStudiosKillerPenguinStudios Member Posts: 1,291

@BlackCloakGS‌,
    Thank you for all your hard work you are doing! Many people don't realize how much hard work you are putting into getting this resolved. Keep up the amazing work you do and again, thank you!!!

• NimbleBugNimbleBug Member Posts: 483

@BlackCloakGS Thanks for the update..so this is happening from Apple side means other Apps published from other's ( Non-Gamesalad Apps) also rejecting from Apple ?

• unbeatenpixelunbeatenpixel Game Developer Member, PRO Posts: 568

Thank you for update, I hope finally,it will fix.

Check out my games on the App Store!

Wordgraphy / Polycolor / 20 Seconds / Minimal Maze

• IcedBIcedB Member, PRO Posts: 384

Should In app purchase creation still work with 10.4.1 and previous?

• fiorentinfiorentin Member Posts: 58

Any good news from people not using IAP? This seems to be the main problem here but what about the rest? Would love to hear some positive feedback! Im not into IPA and is about to submit a pretty big app, havent switched to 0.11 yet but im expecting better load times and faster scene changes once done.

• Spalding004Spalding004 Member, BASIC Posts: 89

@fiorentin said:
    Any good news from people not using IAP? This seems to be the main problem here but what about the rest? Would love to hear some positive feedback! Im not into IPA and is about to submit a pretty big app, havent switched to 0.11 yet but im expecting better load times and faster scene changes once done.

I submitted without IAP and everything is going great with it. Nice and smooth.

• fiorentinfiorentin Member Posts: 58

@Spalding004‌ Sounds Good! I just tried it but didnt notice any speed up in scene changes. I guess the new image system coming up will improve that. Ill do my first release under 0.10.4.1 and update later - too nervous something might stop working otherwise.

edited June 2014

@codewizard @blackcloakGS What a tragedy life was mine...in my Apps IAP is not working ,because of some issue with Apple or Gamesalad , And Said that it takes time to fix.So to live life i need some money right ...i started using Ads in my games Revmob
    and chartboost...

Chartboost only shows startup ads no interstitial ads..(with only startup Ads i can earn $0.00000000145)

Revmob is better it is showing ads, but loading time increase by 20 times with out ads it takes 1.5sec,with ads it takes 20-25 seconds.(so i cant use Revmob).

so Apple is rejecting my Apps.....

Then i was think what to do ...then i was realised i have pro membership i can release my Apps in Android...Wow..

But Android doesn't have IAP...no problem...i compromised my self (Android users don't spend money on IAP).So i will us Ads to earn ...then what ...?

so i published my apps for android and checked Awesome its perfect...then added Revmob and chartboost...again by bad luck started...it takes huge time to start..and shows black blank screen,it takes much more time to load..some time it shows only black screen..so obviously used thinks my App is with virus or he thinks aha ...crappy App uninstall it .

so no other ways to earn money again.Gamesalad Blocked All the Ways

Gamesald People,This release has Great features , super optimization ..Awesome Tables... we can make awesome Apps without coding ,But without working IAP,Ads.
    no use.

Waited 2 months with these problems so...please...please...please......at least fix Revmob and Chartboost . As you guys said Apple IPA is not in your hands,some thing Apple has changed.

And please..don't say "These problems are not from our side some thing wrong in Revmob and Charboost."

Thanks
    Gamesald Apps Developer

• IcedBIcedB Member, PRO Posts: 384

@madhanlab you make a great point, IAP is so vital to developers to make a living nowadays. I hope we hear some new back on this soon?

BUMP ;)

edited June 2014
  • KillerPenguinStudiosKillerPenguinStudios Member Posts: 1,291

AWESOME @BlackCloakGS‌! Great work and can't wait to hear the "good news"!

@BlackCloakGS Thanks for update, so coming update is also having fixes for Revmob and Charboost Bugs (black screen in android,effecting loading times, chartboost showing only start up ads...) ?

edited June 2014

@madhanlab‌ I think the fixes you are looking for will be in the 0.11.1
    I would recommend seeing if the 0.11.1 RC have the fixes you are looking for.

edited June 2014

@BlackCloakGS i am using 0.11.1.2 still having same problems.

Revmob and Chartboost is showing black screen and increased loading time in android

Revmob is showing ads but increased loading time in IOS

Chartboost is only showing startup ads..and increased loading time in IOS

I didn't tested in Amazon yet !

Can you please check on these also.I Tried all the possibilities from the Gamesalad forums but not working.

***Note: If i Switch of Ads in Android and IOS...Loading Times are Unbelievable i Love it...Very huge Difference from 10.4 to this Version Thank u So...Much for that.

Please fix these Issues...For Ad networks

@madhanlab do you have a support ticket number?

@BlackCloakGS no...i was creating now