FREE MONTHS OF PRO · CASH PRIZES · GAMESALAD 2014 GAME JAM!

123457»

Comments

• PH03NIXPH03NIX Member Posts: 72
    edited November 2014

Hi. I submitted my game for the game jam and then updated the game a few days later to fix some bugs. Do I have to submit it again for the judges to play my updated version of the game or will it be updated automatically?

Dream big. Anything is possible, you just gotta work for it. Maybe you're app will be the next top hit. :)

• PH03NIXPH03NIX Member Posts: 72

Ah damn I just realized its too late anyway. :(
    Oh well no big deal.

Dream big. Anything is possible, you just gotta work for it. Maybe you're app will be the next top hit. :)

• Nav GrewalNav Grewal Member, PRO Posts: 6

Hey guys can you please give a quick look at my app I'm a first time app maker it would be very helpful for some feedback https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.BallTap.game

• Speedy007Speedy007 Member Posts: 229

Earlier I scrolled through and saw people were wondering when they get the free months of Pro. Dont know if they got it but I got mine 24 hours after summiting the game

• unbeatenpixelunbeatenpixel Game Developer Member, PRO Posts: 568

@Speedy007 said:
    Earlier I scrolled through and saw people were wondering when they get the free months of Pro. Dont know if they got it but I got mine 24 hours after summiting the game

Mine doesn't appear in the arcade but I was submitted on 2014-11-02 14:45:39

I may not get it because of?

http://arcade.gamesalad.com/games/125649

Check out my games on the App Store!

Wordgraphy / Polycolor / 20 Seconds / Minimal Maze

• LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078

@imGua said:
    If you liked it, you should play Gunpoint http://store.steampowered.com/app/206190/

Thank you for your suggestion, ill check it out tonight.

Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una

• LuMa GamesLuMa Games USAMember Posts: 129

How do we find out whether we got accepted or not?

• jaleonjaleon Member, PRO Posts: 3
    edited November 2014

When is the second theme going to be published?

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342

Tomorrow.

• williamt2706williamt2706 Member, PRO Posts: 85

Just realize my app didn't appear in arcade, only test it from "play" button on publish page.
    I published it on 2014-11-06 20:14:12 UTC

link : Stamp Master

Did i too late to realize it?

• SilverAlmightySilverAlmighty Member Posts: 17

Any news on when the winners will be announced?

• FrantoFranto Member Posts: 779

So if are app doesn't appear in Arcade, it isn't entered? All the apps I entered say they have entered the game jam, and arcade is set to public, but for one of them, I can't find them when searching arcade.

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,332

@williamt2706 said:
    Just realize my app didn't appear in arcade, only test it from "play" button on publish page.
    I published it on 2014-11-06 20:14:12 UTC

link : Stamp Master

Did i too late to realize it?

Your game does show up in Arcade, just perhaps not in search:

http://arcade.gamesalad.com/?c=latest&page=4

If you successfully clicked on enter Jam on the incentives page, it should be in, no matter if you can find it on Arcade or not.

• Night CabNight Cab Member Posts: 57

I'm curious as well when everyone will receive the free month of Pro. Any ideas when this may happen?

I think I recall one of the GS staff mentioning December?

• ILikeTrains2413ILikeTrains2413 Member Posts: 6

Wait. So how would the free month of PRO work? Would it be like a code you have to enter in the gamesalad creator at any time, or will be the pro version be activated by administrators for me at a given time?

Thanks!

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,332

@ILikeTrains2413 said:
    Wait. So how would the free month of PRO work? Would it be like a code you have to enter in the gamesalad creator at any time, or will be the pro version be activated by administrators for me at a given time?

In previous giveaways, the months of Pro have been added at a specific time to everyone's accounts, taking effect immediately. So if you're a non-Pro member, the likelihood is that at some point in December you'll get one month of Pro applied to your account, due to run out at some point in January (one month later). If you are already a Pro member, it will be added to the end of your Pro period, extending it by one month.

At least that's a safe assumption, based on how it's been done in the past.

The Pro version activates automatically when you log in with your Pro-enabled account in GS. You need to be logged in (and online) to see the Pro-exclusive behaviors.

• Cartoon Design OnlineCartoon Design Online Member, PRO Posts: 6

JAM DAY! "Yeeeeah Boyee!" B)

• ILikeTrains2413ILikeTrains2413 Member Posts: 6

Thanks.

• HymloeHymloe Member Posts: 1,653

Great concept for a promotion / competition guys! Nice one. How do I check out the entries and winners, now that it's over? :)

• dgackeydgackey Austin, TXInactive, PRO, Chef Emeritus Posts: 699

Dan Magaha · COO · GameSalad, Inc · danm@gamesalad.com