A Letter from the CEO

1235»

Comments

• quantumsheepquantumsheep Member Posts: 8,188
    I'm hoping for April. Sooner the better in my book!

Also, 'the gang' were at SXSW recently. I mean *most* of them. So they're probably about a week behind with everything at least!

QS :D

Dr. Sam Beckett never returned home...
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Quantum_Sheep
    Web: https://quantumsheep.itch.io

• MagoNicolasMagoNicolas Member, PRO Posts: 2,090
    GameSalad Please a RoadMap! For this to be a professional tool we need t o plan our games releases, So we need a roadmap to see if we post pone some releases or no..

Cheers.
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    Come on Game Salad Staff. its been weeks since a head chef has commented here. Whats up with the Road Map? I was told by SXSW it should be up and Yes this post saying Game Center is a priority was up by then, but thats not a Road Map. Thats just a statement to appease the masses. And its starting to wear off. Please don't roll back on the "We're gonna communicate more" plan and let us know whats up.
  • jsaligerijsaligeri Member Posts: 26
    Photics, did you see how transparent the "C" group is http://bit.ly/hyq6hF

JS
  • okimokiokimoki Member Posts: 159
    Sure.. Road Map!!! We need to know if to wait for Game Center or not.. I have few things planned, but if GS is dead im moving to unity instead..
    And Game Center shouldn't be absolutely first priority but memory issues GS obviously has.. if i can't spawn and destroy as much as i want cause spawned stuff remains in memory.. hmm.. that should be first priority! ;)
    and then Game Center..
    and then parenting and pivots! :)
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    okimoki said:
    Sure.. Road Map!!! We need to know if to wait for Game Center or not.. I have few things planned, but if GS is dead im moving to unity instead..
    And Game Center shouldn't be absolutely first priority but memory issues GS obviously has.. if i can't spawn and destroy as much as i want cause spawned stuff remains in memory.. hmm.. that should be first priority! ;)
    and then Game Center..
    and then parenting and pivots! :)

As Game Salad has said over and over and over. The memory issues are many small little hard to find bugs and they fix a few with each release and have to wait for new bug reports to find the next little buggers. I don't really Care what the priority is as long as they will tell us not only the number 1 priorities but what they plan as a whole with the priorities as well as a target for when they plan to launch them. not rock solid promises. just whats the plan. While there are many kids here that ma not get that just because its the plan doesn't mean its a guarantee. I do understand that and I want to know what the plan is.
  • MagoNicolasMagoNicolas Member, PRO Posts: 2,090
    I also Need and Estimate!
    Im really interested to know MORE o Less when you will Lunch Game Center and in App Purchase.
    For example, i Must know if In App purchase will be available in 3 more month. (Aprox)

Cheers.
  • YodapolloYodapollo Inactive, Chef Emeritus Posts: 447
    Hey, everybody!

Steve's got another big message for everyone in the community. He talks about our big announcement today, some more news of GameCenter, and to everyone's delight - Where's that blasted roadmap?

Check it out here: Great News for GameSalad - From the CEO
This discussion has been closed.