GameSalad 2011 Roadmap

1789101113»

Comments

• LOLNOTBANNEDLOLNOTBANNED Member Posts: 1
    I'm a spammer
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    ultima said:
    what he says isn't all non-sense.. but oh well. who am i to say anything haha. seems like he's a goner. the only thing that didn't make sense is that he doesn't use GS. i mean why bother complain if it doesn't effect him.

Yes absolutely some of his comments are legit and from an active user completely justified to be upset, I am a little peeved to they have taken so long to announce anything.

The issue is, iDeveloper is and has for a long time been someone who just comes here to put down GS and everyone using it. He is in no way constructive for this community. We don't Allow Corona FanBoys to come here and just blast GS and how much better Corona is. So this is no different. He was given multiple warnings and didn't take the hint.
  • iTouchGameriTouchGamer Member Posts: 681
    iDeveloper said:
    @John:

I'm NOT USING GS! I'm using Xcode!

Then why do you care so much that there hasn't been an update yet?!

You say you left to code, why don't you help them release GS 9.7, it's not that easy, and you have to give them credit and time.
  • MagoNicolasMagoNicolas Member, PRO Posts: 2,090
    Come On Gs Team! Give Us a Roadmap!
    But I Would REALLY love, would be an Update with In App Purchase!
  • akstudiodevelopmentakstudiodevelopment Member Posts: 93
    I love GameSalad! Always excited when a new update comes out!

As much as I would love to see Joints in the next update cos blasting ragdolls would be awesome, I have no problem waiting patiently as the team continue to develop this tool to be its best.

Keep up the great work GameSalad!

K
  • tKresilatKresila Member Posts: 4
    Just looked at the roadmap myself. Really excited to see where this is going!

I just finished and submitted my first game to Apple on Saturday. Three weeks prior - I didn't know what GameSalad was or that it even existed. That's awesome! This is wonderful platform and I'm really looking forward to growing with it as well as watching it grow!!

I really hope this stays free (if all goes well I'll have a Pro account sooner than later though) and that the publishing remains the same - in that we publish our own games.

Keep up the great work!
  • PhoticsPhotics Member Posts: 4,172
    iTouchGamer said:
    Then why do you care so much that there hasn't been an update yet?!

Yeah... what's so important about the roadmap when American Ninja Warrior is on?! HA HA! :)

I watched one of the contestants hurt his knee really bad. I cringed when I saw it. It makes this GameSalad drama less dramatic.
  • Fredrik BixoFredrik Bixo Member Posts: 239
    Are IAP going to be free?? :)
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    gameARN said:
    Are IAP going to be free?? :)

I think Common Sense Should answer that one for you.

Theres a new updated Roadmap thread. I'm not gonna Shut down this thread even though theres a new one cause GameSalad started it but I think it would be best if you of you fabulous GS staffers shut this one down.

In the mean time it would be great if everyone would move there road map concerns to the new thread.
This discussion has been closed.