SUMMER 2011 - THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX 3 • (RESULTS ON PAGE 6)

123457»

Comments

• old_kipperold_kipper Member Posts: 1,420
    GamersRejoice... Well done. If I read the results correctly I will be sending you the coffee and GamersRejoice TOTB3 special prize mug! The mug I was thinking of making up with suitable GamersRejoice logo and some game shots or art, along with a TOTB3 logo and legend reading something like TOTB3 Gameplay champion!. If this suits and would you let me know if you want me to grab the art off here or if you would like to send better quality images.

For the coffee I will roast to near perfection depending on your taste and can grind if you wish to any device. Just let me know how you would like your coffee...

And pm me an address to send it all to. It will take a couple of weeks to get the mug processed but I will send it on asap.

Cheers and well done everyone.

kipper
  • gyroscopegyroscope I am here.Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 6,598
    Well done also to you, GamersRejoice, congratulations! And to the runners-up and those mentioned!

GamersRejoice, I amended my prize added to the prize "fund" but don't think the prize list was amended: rather than a hard copy of one of my novels, I'll be sending a pdf. Trust that's OK with you...

Please email me at spidergriffin at tiscali dot co dot uk and I'll send you the pdf of The Unusual Possession of Alastair Stubb, A Gothic Tale, straight away.

""You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike." - Zork        temp domain http://spidergriffin.wix.com/alphaghostapps

• CircleTimeCircleTime Member Posts: 84
    Thank you Jon for putting together an awesome contest!
    Thank you judges for taking the time to review the large amount of entrees!
    Thank you prize donors, you really made the contest exciting!

It has been rewarding getting to know some of you through this contest. Looking forward to seeing you around the forums.

Best,
    CircleTime
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    @CircleTime

Your the only one left for me. Send me your email via GS messaging or post if here So I can give you your options.
  • butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    Congratulations to all the winners! GamersRejoice, I got your message and will email you shortly!
  • CircleTimeCircleTime Member Posts: 84
    @ tenrdrmer

I have just sent prize donors emails via their respective websites. Thank you so much again!
  • GamersRejoiceGamersRejoice Member Posts: 817
    Thanks to everyone who offered up prizes for the contest. What a great community! I'm not sure what, but I'm going to contribute some sort of prize for the next round. For anyone who is wondering yes, I am going to release Break For It! on the app store. Just need to tidy up some things and do more testing.

If you work at GameSalad and you see this, can you please activate my Pro Membership? :)
  • osucowboy18osucowboy18 Member Posts: 1,307
    Congratulations to the winners! Unfortunately, I was unable to take part in this contest due to scheduling conflicts, but I can't wait for the next one! Great job Jon on another successful contest!

@ artonskyblue: Congrats on winning 3rd! Email me at sales@pdlproductions.com for your two FREE templates!

- Alex
  • LumpAppsLumpApps Member Posts: 2,881
    Yes, Thanks all for the opportunity.
    I didn't win but like the excitement.

Shell Ops will also be available soon.
    I am tweaking gameplay and building levels.
    I will have pro soon and will implement game center.

I'll post when it is ready.
  • ApplaudAppsApplaudApps Member Posts: 308
    Congratulations GamersRejoice! Break for It! looks really great.

I'll email you about the music track you've won from me as part of 1st prize.
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    All of my prizes have been sent out!
    I hope you guys can put those to good use.

Congrats to all contestants. All of you did great, I really had fun scoring everyones games.
  • 8BitAvrin8BitAvrin Member, PRO Posts: 368
    Hey everyone(mainly judges I guess);

If any of you have a little time, could post any advice or tips you think will help me improve upon my game(Detective Deep). I'm close to releasing it on the app store, but I'm still testing and polishing so any advice would be helpful. So far since the contest ended, I've enhanced the ocean artwork, added a couple more sound effects & animals, and polished up the interface some. The artwork is suppose to be retroish/old school so I know that might not be appeasing to everyone. It's more of a hands on type of game also, but hopefully the video gave you a good overall view of the game.

WebsiteTwitter ∞ My apps are available on: Apple iOS App StoreGoogle Play App StoreAmazon App Store

It's raining again, I don't know if I'm going to make it. I've logged in and out of GameSalad countless times now. Still no Pro features... My eyes are swollen, my throat dry, I haven't slept in 48 hours. Why GameSalad why!?!? Is it because of Comic-Con? Is it because you hate me and you aren't actually going to give me the Pro Membership prize? WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN!?!?!

*continues to log in and out of GameSalad*
  • JPickardJPickard Member Posts: 477
    Where is the best place to view all the entries and winners?
    And it came to pass that Andrew did finally receive the pro membership. After much logging in and out, the pro features did show up. Little did he know that he could have simply waited for a confirmation email from GameSalad. Much rejoicing was done thereafter.
  • 11clock11clock Member Posts: 450
    Still waiting for the scores to be sent to me. I sent an email days ago. I did get a reply back asking for the name of my game, I responded, and nothing. :/
  • StormyStudioStormyStudio United KingdomMember Posts: 3,989
    Sorry 11 o clock I was sure I'd replied to everyone. Please email again. And sorry for missing your reply.