Get cash and other incentives when you publish to Tizen!

Comments

• BBEnkBBEnk Member Posts: 1,764
    edited December 2013
    So I got an email from Tizen saying my app failed and it included what needed to be changed in an attachment. I downloaded the attachment and it was a zip file. When I unzipped it, it was a file with a zip.cpzg extension, and when I unzip that, its a zip file and continues the process. Did i miss something?
    You need a program to unzip it, the link below will work and it's free I use it.

http://www.izip.com
  • tylerglessnertylerglessner Member Posts: 246
    @BBEnk thanks! I thought Macs could already unzip things
  • wpatenwpaten Member, PRO Posts: 281
    @BBEnk thanks! I thought Macs could already unzip things
    They can.

The .cpzg extension is a weird variation that comes about because of a few different reasons (browser download, corrupted file, planets not aligning correctly, etc). I usually either try a different browser to get the same file, or use a third party tool, like the one @BBEnk suggested.
  • CodeMonsterCodeMonster ACT, AustraliaMember Posts: 1,078
    Yh took about 4 days for my app to be accepted to tiZen now I'm gona upload more
  • Fal01Fal01 Member Posts: 460
    Has anyone been offered incentives yet?

How do you find out?

It’s not a bug – it’s an undocumented feature

• CodeMonsterCodeMonster ACT, AustraliaMember Posts: 1,078
    U have to email something lol idk I'm still working it out. @Fal01
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    Delete your project from the tizen IDE , make sure you hit the 'delete project contents'. Then rebuilt your game from gamesalads portal and reimport it into the IDE. Then rebuild. Load it into the hardware emulator and see what happens.
  • colandercolander Member Posts: 1,610
    I haven't been able to log into the Tizen Developer site https://developer.tizen.org for the last 24 hrs it goes to an Error page. Is anyone else having this problem?
    I haven't been able to log into the Tizen Developer site https://developer.tizen.org for the last 24 hrs it goes to an Error page. Is anyone else having this problem?
    I just logged in with no problems. Using Safari on a Mac.
  • colandercolander Member Posts: 1,610
    @wpaten I am also using Safari on a Mac. This is the page I am using https://developer.tizen.org/user/login?destination=node and it goes to an error page which says +Error The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later". I just tried Google Chrome and got the same result.

Does anyone know how to contact Tizen support? There doesn't seem to be anyway to do this that I can see without logging in which I can't do.
    The link that I use is seller.tizenstore.com

That is where I have been uploading all my apps so far. I think you have been going to the developer portal. The link above is for the actual store that you are supposed to be submitting your apps to.
  • lycettebroslycettebros Member, PRO Posts: 1,598
    I am waiting for the commercial seller approval still, submitted just before Xmas. So am not submitting until that is approved.
  • neomanneoman Member, BASIC Posts: 826
    @lycettebros check on the Tizen portal that your commercial seller request has gone through as the first time I submitted the request it said it was pending approval and it looked like everything was ok but it didn't actually go through. I waited for a week then when I went back to the portal it appeared like I never applied to become a commercial seller when I submitted the request the second time it went through properly and I got approved within 3 days ...
  • HalfBakedProductionsHalfBakedProductions Member, PRO Posts: 248
    I have had three apps approved by Tizen. Does anybody know when we receive the extra Pro Membership and $50?
  • BobDBobD Member, PRO Posts: 374
    I just got my app approved. I can not locate the required "Tizen Store Seller Deep Link"
    Where is this located?

It said it is Located on "Tizen Store > Profile > Basic Information".

I listed the Basic Information from Applications>MyApp>Basic Information and I can not find a Seller DeepLink anywhere. "HELP"
  • ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,342
    @BobD

While in the Seller Office, click on your email in the top right corner.

The Seller Deep Link is the last item under Basic Information.
  • BigDaveBigDave Member Posts: 2,239
    My state as commercial seller is pending.
    "Public-Private Seller
    Commercial distribution request in progress"

Any one know how long this offer from game salad will last?

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,342
    My state as commercial seller is pending.
    "Public-Private Seller
    Commercial distribution request in progress"

Any one know how long this offer from game salad will last?

I just had my third application rejected after the first two were accepted no problems. ("On launch displays black screen and loading circle but nothing happens" kind of error - I rebuilt it and guess we'll see if it works now. Literally no idea what was causing that to happen - worked great in emulator) Sooooo hopefully at least until I get that successfully submitted :D
  • 777ideas.com777ideas.com Member, PRO Posts: 895
    Hi Guys,
    I got approval of my first Tizen game app on Dec 27th. And I still didn't get cash reward and Pro plan for it. Does anybody know when we are going to receive them?
    Thanks
  • dgackeydgackey Austin, TXInactive, PRO, Chef Emeritus Posts: 699
    Once we get confirmation reports from Tizen/appbackr, our expectation is that we will issue payments within 30 days (we need time to do the accounting grunt work on our end).

We just received the first such report over the holidays, so we should be able to get those payments out in the next week or two.

Dan Magaha · COO · GameSalad, Inc · danm@gamesalad.com

• ChakkuChakku Member Posts: 1,513
    Once we get confirmation reports from Tizen/appbackr, our expectation is that we will issue payments within 30 days (we need time to do the accounting grunt work on our end).

We just received the first such report over the holidays, so we should be able to get those payments out in the next week or two.
    @dgackey
    In that case, can we be told when the final batch of payments is in review, so we wouldn't be publishing Tizen apps that will not be counted in those 30 days of the final batch?

Chakku
  • HoneyTribeStudiosHoneyTribeStudios Member Posts: 1,792
    So I got an email from Tizen saying my app failed and it included what needed to be changed in an attachment. I downloaded the attachment and it was a zip file. When I unzipped it, it was a file with a zip.cpzg extension, and when I unzip that, its a zip file and continues the process. Did i miss something?
    You can also change the .zip extension to .rar and open that way.
  • dgackeydgackey Austin, TXInactive, PRO, Chef Emeritus Posts: 699
    Once we get confirmation reports from Tizen/appbackr, our expectation is that we will issue payments within 30 days (we need time to do the accounting grunt work on our end).

@dgackey
    In that case, can we be told when the final batch of payments is in review, so we wouldn't be publishing Tizen apps that will not be counted in those 30 days of the final batch?

Chakku
    Of course, we'll let everyone know when that's close. We're not there yet, though.

Dan Magaha · COO · GameSalad, Inc · danm@gamesalad.com

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,273
    I got rejected as a paid commercial seller for a very weird and vague reason. I'm trying to contact Tizen directly so they can explain why I got rejected but cannot find a support link or message box. Does anyone else know of a way to contact them directly?
    @dgackey
  • neomanneoman Member, BASIC Posts: 826
    You can also change the .zip extension to .rar and open that way.

You can just get a zip program like izip and it will open that file ... If you can't open it it is not a big deal as you can see the reason for rejection on the Tizen seller portal when you look at the rejected app ... ;-)

• BBEnkBBEnk Member Posts: 1,764
    I got rejected as a paid commercial seller for a very weird and vague reason. I'm trying to contact Tizen directly so they can explain why I got rejected but cannot find a support link or message box. Does anyone else know of a way to contact them directly?
    @dgackey
    Only way I was able to was under the my FAQ.

@dgackey
    Yeah I searched allllllll over that site looking for a contact and couldn't find any. Finally I submitted a question in the My Q&A form earlier today, and they got back to me tonight with an auto response:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Tizen Store. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

We would like to inform you that your inquiry has been registered successfully and sent to Customer Support Team.

We would like to ask you for patience and we can assure you that you will get notified of the outcome as soon as possible.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again while you are waiting for an answer.

Thank you for using our services. Your satisfaction is very important to us.

For more information about using Seller Office, you can also check out Frequently Asked Questions and Seller Office guide which can be found in the Seller Office as below:

① FAQ: Seller Office> Click [Support] > Click [FAQ]

② Guide : Seller Office > Click [Guide] on right upper side > Select [Guide] which you want to download

Kind regards,

Customer Service Center

Juuuuuuuuuust a tad unapproachable. ;-)
    Sorry, I'm too lazy to read the rest if this thread. My app just got accepted by Tizen. What next? How do I view the score and what about incentives?
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    Sorry, I'm too lazy to read the rest if this thread. My app just got accepted by Tizen. What next? How do I view the score and what about incentives?
    Read the thread :)

Actually read the terms and conditions in the first post. It tells you what to do
    Read the thread :)

Actually read the terms and conditions in the first post. It tells you what to do
    Oh man, completely forgot about the terms page. On it, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.