Get cash and other incentives when you publish to Tizen!

Comments

• 777ideas.com777ideas.com Member, PRO Posts: 895
    And as I can see... there is not any answer from officials of GS. So... my question - are we going to get from publishing on Tizen and when??? For example, I still didn't get anything yet from publishing apps in Dec. Can you please check on that?
    Thanks
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    And as I can see... there is not any answer from officials of GS. So... my question - are we going to get from publishing on Tizen and when??? For example, I still didn't get anything yet from publishing apps in Dec. Can you please check on that?
    Thanks
    your best bet is to submit a support ticket.
  • IsabelleKIsabelleK Member, Sous Chef Posts: 2,807
    Just a quick question - did anyone received their incentives, except of people who had special offers many months ago?
  • StormyStudioStormyStudio United KingdomMember Posts: 3,989
    not yet
    Just a quick question - did anyone received their incentives, except of people who had special offers many months ago?
    Not me, not yet...
    @StormyStudio is everything ok with your family Jon? I heard that you have some bad floods in UK.
    I also spoke with couple developers and none of them got a payment from Gamesalad. So... it looks like another delay or what?
  • ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,334
    I had one game approved by Tizen in December, another turn of the year, and another during January. I had emails saying "Thanks for renewing your pro membership!" but no actual pro membership or cash yet.
  • DigiChainDigiChain Member, PRO Posts: 1,277
    @TheMoonwalls @777ideas.com @Armelline -
    As I wrote in this thread previously - I have been paid for all the games I have published to Tizen (5 in total).

I uploaded my games as soon as the promotion started so would have been included in the first batch of payments. If you uploaded and haven't been paid I'm sure you'll be in the next batch of payments.
  • mounted88mounted88 Member Posts: 1,113
    @themoonwalls, @777ideas.com I've also recieved my payment, but as @digichain said I also uploaded mine the second day of promotion.

@digichain did you get your months of pro? I'm still waiting on the pro membership.
  • darrelfdarrelf Member Posts: 243
    I was paid the appbackr incentive payment via paypal on the 31st Jan (I sent the tizen validation details to GS on the 20th December).

No word on the 50 bucks and 3 months extra Pro yet but I'm sure it's coming. Don't be too worried, I have no doubts GS will honour all payments - the processing time must be a nightmare...
  • beefy_clyrobeefy_clyro Member Posts: 5,390
    edited February 2014
    I have 2 approved, I didn't add the validation part so emailed @dgackey (as requested), heard nothing back regarding it! Although the money is a nice extra, its the pro extension I'm mainly interested in but had no emails saying about that either. I have another 2 waiting for approval so hopefully they are approved soon.
  • Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,273
    I have 2 approved, I didn't add the validation part so emailed @dgackey (as requested), heard nothing back regarding it! Although the money is a nice extra, its the pro extension I'm mainly interested in but had no emails saying about that either. I have another 2 waiting for approval so hopefully they are approved soon.
    I've heard he's traveling this week so replies may be delayed.
  • LordTarantorLordTarantor Member, PRO Posts: 890
    I received the appbackr incentive for 2 of the 5 games I submitted to GS on december 19.
    I don't know why only 2 if they were submitted on the same day and also the where not the first two I submitted that day. They did were the lowest ranked...
  • -Timo--Timo- Member Posts: 2,313
    I have submitted my app and he s accepted but (sometimes I am just stupid and) I forgot to put the text in so they know its from gamesalad and I get money and pro. Can I change this somewhere?
    And if I publish now do In still get money and pro? Is it still valid?
    Thanks,
  • shebhntshebhnt Member Posts: 74
    Ok, is there any other place to find your "deep link" id? I have tried looking at it from multiple browsers, multiple computers and no matter what I am sent to an error page whenever I click to see the details of my account. Has this ever happened to anyone else.
  • JanobeJanobe Member, PRO Posts: 46
    Ok, is there any other place to find your "deep link" id? I have tried looking at it from multiple browsers, multiple computers and no matter what I am sent to an error page whenever I click to see the details of my account. Has this ever happened to anyone else.

Hello.

With your mouse in your developer name (top right) and later in the menu click in pencil (edit)

Or Directly on Name developer.

greetings.
  • zweg25zweg25 Member Posts: 738
    I posted this in the other thread, but maybe I'll receive more help here.
    I have a problem, I did everything in @FryingBaconStudios video twice through, but when I tested the signed wgt or unsigned wgt it didn't load on the emulator, I would just get a long purple loading wheel. I downloaded a fix that @jonmulcahy recommended, but that did not help.
    I published anyway thinking it was a bug, but they rejected it saying that it didn't load past the loading screen on there end. Any idea what I did wrong? Do you need more details to specifics? If so please explain.

Thanks
    zweg25
    My last 2 has been approved so have sent an email in with required details :)
  • ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,334
    I posted this in the other thread, but maybe I'll receive more help here.
    I have a problem, I did everything in @FryingBaconStudios video twice through, but when I tested the signed wgt or unsigned wgt it didn't load on the emulator, I would just get a long purple loading wheel. I downloaded a fix that @jonmulcahy recommended, but that did not help.
    I published anyway thinking it was a bug, but they rejected it saying that it didn't load past the loading screen on there end. Any idea what I did wrong? Do you need more details to specifics? If so please explain.

Thanks
    zweg25
    My first game got rejected for the same reason. I trimmed the logic in the first scene down a little and it started working. Not sure if I changed something, or just republishing it made the difference.

@beefy_clyro as far as I know, you need to put those info in your GS portfolio.
    @TheMoonwalls I have added the content id and deeplink in GS portfolio but I didn't add the text in the validation part on Tizen (it wouldn't let me) so I was told I should also email this to Dan
  • shebhntshebhnt Member Posts: 74

Hello.

With your mouse in your developer name (top right) and later in the menu click in pencil (edit)

Or Directly on Name developer.

greetings.
    This is what I do, and that is what leads to the error page. They said try a different browser, I did. They said try a different OS, I did. They said try doing it in different locations to make sure that it was my network firewall or something like that, I did. I am just frustrated because I have an accepted app with a content ID but I can't submit for incentives without the deep link.
  • villewantedvillewanted Member, PRO Posts: 66
    edited February 2014
    Two of my apps were approved on 18th december and I haven´t received any incentives/Pro months
    Two of my apps were approved on 18th december and I haven´t received any incentives/Pro months
    Same is with me. And the second week of February is coming to the end. Any information from officials?

• AxygamesAxygames Member, PRO Posts: 203
    I have 12 games confirmed, now I pray every day that the promotion is confirmed.
    [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O<
  • JanobeJanobe Member, PRO Posts: 46
    I have 12 games confirmed, now I pray every day that the promotion is confirmed.
    [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O<

I have 9 confirmed on January and still no news :P

Hope in this days we have information about it.

Greetings!

• My pro membership has expired waiting for my promo time. Can we expedite this process please? I don't want to pay for another year while I have 6+ months of free membership waiting to be added to my account. Especially when the other update to GS we're waiting for is for monetizing my Android Apps which is where all our downloads are.
  • lightspeedlightspeed Member, PRO Posts: 10
    Hi Dan @dgackey

Any update on when the limit will be reached?

Your last update on reaching caps was estimated at 2 weeks, which should be over now

Please update what's happening with cap, both appbkr & Tizen payout, pro membership etc

Communication hasn't been the best in this case

Regards
    Hey folks,

I apologize for not popping in earlier, but I've been pretty head down on prepping for a huge education conference that starts tomorrow.

A couple of things folks have been asking me about individually via PM:

-- How close are we to capacity / ending the promotion?

About 70% full. Based on the current pace we'll hit the cap in about 2 weeks or so.

-- When are payments going out?

The way payments work is that we get monthly reports from Appbackr at the end of every month with all the verified approved apps that are live on Tizen. We verify the reports and make sure everyone has filled out their financial / tax information, and then process payments a few weeks later.

The first batch of submissions from December will be paid this week. We should get the vast majority of January submissions in the next few days and those will be paid at the end of February.

-- How do I enter my tax information?

http://auth.gamesalad.com/account/tax_information

Thanks for your participation in this promotion! I'll be out of town the rest of the week so I can't guarantee quick turnaround on PM's but will get back to any pending messages next week.

Thanks,

Dan
  • Hi Dan @dgackey

Communication hasn't been the best in this case

Anything? Anyone? I've been hearing crickets every time I ask about Tizen or the latest version for weeks now.

Marketing 101 - Customer Retention: A clear path of communications with your customers build trust in a business relationship... and yadda yadda. Anything?

• CodeMonsterCodeMonster ACT, AustraliaMember Posts: 1,078
    edited February 2014
    Guys at the end of February is when a Bach of payments was meant to roll out. But idk just keep pacient. When it is 2015. Thats when we can scream
This discussion has been closed.