Release Candidate 0.11.1.5 is available!

BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250

Release Candidate 0.11.1.5

Fixes:

• Fix for iOS In-App Purchase issue where Apple was blocking its own receipt validation server during their App Review process. Now if it can't reach Apple's validation server, it will use ours instead. Please re-publish your apps with this Release Candidate and let us know of any issues. Note: Still waiting for our test app to go through the Apple app review process

Known Issues:

• Aspect picker for Android does not scale well with devices that have large displays
  • The Release Candidate version of Creator will not open if your GateKeeper settings are set to "Mac App Store" or "Mac App Store and identified developers"
  • The iOS Viewer will sometimes fail to display behaviors properly after the first time previewing a project. This can be worked around by hitting the Home button on the device.
  • iPhone apps running on iPad devices with OS 7.1 or greater will show the iOS status bar across the top of the screen. This is a bug on Apple's side. The current workaround is to make a Universal build instead.

Report Any Bugs
If you find bugs in the Release Candidate, let us know! We'll be watching the forums and support tickets for info on this. Once we're all happy with the state of the build then we'll make it stable.

Take a moment to review the "known issues" section of the release notes before reporting any bugs. No need to duplicate reports on what we already know, right?

Thanks for your help!

Go Get It!

See the release notes here:

http://gamesalad.com/download/releaseNotes/creator/rc

Download the release candidate here:

http://gamesalad.com/download/releases

Scroll down until you see "Release Candidates"

Comments

• BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250

0.11.1.3 and 0.11.1.4 RC were internal releases.

• DuesDues Member Posts: 1,159

Sweet! Great work guys! :)

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

Excellent work! Thanks GS Team!

• unbeatenpixelunbeatenpixel Game Developer Member, PRO Posts: 568

You said,Our game in review.I will wait for that.Report us.

Thank you for update.

Check out my games on the App Store!

Wordgraphy / Polycolor / 20 Seconds / Minimal Maze

• SkullyGamesSkullyGames Member, PRO Posts: 16

Thank you for update!!

• GameLabs222GameLabs222 Member Posts: 197

Glad to get this chapter behind us.

• mobiazzammobiazzam Member, PRO Posts: 50

Great job and prompt update. Thanks!

• clee2005clee2005 http://Donkeysoft.caMember, PRO Posts: 194

Thanks guys! That was pretty fast turn around. Appreciated.

Can anyone answer fast?

Before I submit, I played with AdHoc.Game was fine but I got an unusual error about IAP.-Cannot connect to iTunes Connect-

Internet,gamecenter,achivements fine.

What is wrong here,does anyone see this problem other than me?

• miskomisko Member, PRO Posts: 17

Great work! now it works! My compliments to development team!

• wanegroupwanegroup Member, PRO Posts: 84

@onelasttime said:
    Before I submit, I played with AdHoc.Game was fine but I got an unusual error about IAP.-Cannot connect to iTunes Connect-

I get the same thing.

iOS Apps/Games: Factoids | SkyGunner | TriSideX

• jonhuttojonhutto Member, PRO Posts: 72
    edited June 2014

I also have the "In-App Purchase Failed, Cannot connect to iTunes Store" error when using the sandbox in my adhoc build.

It will let me sign in to my sandbox apple ID, then click confirm to buy the item (with full description that I made in iTunes connect about that IAP),
    But then after I click BUY it says cannot connect etc etc.

we will try to reproduce the issue tomorrow with our in house qa department.

Did you never test with ad-hoc?

We returned to the same place again: Developer Rejected Status.

• farhan94farhan94 Member, PRO Posts: 12

Is anyone else having a problem with the RC in OS X Yosemite? It was working fine earlier but now all the buttons on the creator dissapear and is unusable.

• NimbleBugNimbleBug Member Posts: 483
    edited June 2014

:'( i don't think 0.11.1.5 RC fixing this issue,Because in adhoc it is failed...i think some thing is happening when gamesalad app is accessing internet that is why IAP is failing and Ads making App slow and some times showing black screen.

• nikkonnikkon Member, PRO Posts: 111

i just tested 11.1.5 with adhoc and my IAP work fine with test account..

• miskomisko Member, PRO Posts: 17

Guys, Apple just approved my app with IAP, so the relase 0.11.1.5 RC works!

• SingleSparqSingleSparq Member Posts: 1,339

@farhan94 said:
    Is anyone else having a problem with the RC in OS X Yosemite? It was working fine earlier but now all the buttons on the creator dissapear and is unusable.

Your not seriously expecting any support when using a beta OSX with GameSalad I hope?

Pretty sure those issues you are seeing were just apple's sand box server being flaky . Please retest today. QA and some of our other user can not reproduce the issue you guys are seeing. If you are still having issues with 0.11.5 and IP please submit a support ticket.

• HELPmePLEASEHELPmePLEASE Member, PRO Posts: 5

Fingers crossed ! I have just republished my app using RC 0.11.1.5. and will update on any news from Apple (hopefully good news)!

• joeltellingjoeltelling Member, PRO Posts: 41

My game, using 11.1.5, just went live in the app store! Thankfully, it was still set to "expedited" and took no time for Apple to get through!

edited June 2014

Our test app (using 0.11.1.5 with IAP) just made it through Apple's review process
    A huge thanks to @joeltelling, @darrelf, and @FallacyStudios for all their help.
    We will be release an update to 0.11.0 tomorrow.

• LordTarantorLordTarantor Member, PRO Posts: 890

@BlackCloakGS‌ : I submitted a ticket for the play haven issue a couple of weeks ago.
    Was that fixed???

@LordTarantor I am still working on getting a hold of someone at playhaven

ok, thanks a lot!

I have a question:
    is the play haven thing happening to everyone or just a few?
    Or is everybody opting for eliminating the more button to Playhaven until this get fixed?

• VladoVlado Member, PRO Posts: 11

hi,
    Did we get anywhere with a fix for :

" APP LOADER says error :improper advertising identifier [IDFA] usage. Your app contains advertising identifier [IDFA] API but you have not indicated useage on the prepare for upload page in iTunes connect" ?

• NimbleBugNimbleBug Member Posts: 483
  • jonhuttojonhutto Member, PRO Posts: 72

My Sandbox IAP still not working and tested multiple times today. Ticket submitted, Thanks