Release Candidate 0.11.1.5 is available!

Comments

• nikkonnikkon Member, PRO Posts: 111

@jonhutto have you tried logging out of your account in app store first. then loading your app and then logging into your test sandbox account at that screen?

• jonhuttojonhutto Member, PRO Posts: 72

@nikkon Yeah. I actually used my regular sandbox email, then when that didn't work I created a new one too. Both unsuccessful.

• NimbleBugNimbleBug Member Posts: 483
    edited June 2014

@blackCloakGS In IOS, I have a quite simple app that has no issues until I add either Chartboost or RevMob into the App. Chartboost takes roughly 10-15 seconds and RevMob takes around 15-25 seconds just to load a full screen ad. When they are removed the app runs smoother than ever, does anyone have any idea what the issue could be? And in Android also same problem,plus out of 10 times just 2 times only it is snowing Ad(maximum time it is showing BlackScreen).This happens only with Android . I am using Release Candidate 0.11.1.5 Please help me !

• BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250

@madhanlab‌ please submit a support ticket.

@BlackCloakGS i submitted 2 days back

• wanegroupwanegroup Member, PRO Posts: 84

@BlackCloakGS said:
    Pretty sure those issues you are seeing were just apple's sand box server being flaky . Please retest today. QA and some of our other user can not reproduce the issue you guys are seeing. If you are still having issues with 0.11.5 and IP please submit a support ticket.

Just tested again - mine is working now! Thanks for the hard work @BlackCloakGS @joeltelling, @darrelf, and @FallacyStudios!

iOS Apps/Games: Factoids | SkyGunner | TriSideX

edited June 2014

@BlackCloakGS submitted again.Ticket #5729

For both Chartboost and RevMob it effects in

Loading Time (IOS and Android)
    BlackScreen (Android Only)

Thanks

@BlackCloakGS @CodeWizard Any Updates on Chartboost and RevMob Loading Time (IOS and Android) BlackScreen (Android Only) Ticket #5729

• PBEmpirePBEmpire Member Posts: 676

Am i missing something? I cant seem to find the current scene atttribute stuff like layers when i press the 'e'

@BlackCloakGs same problem i am facing on Chartboost and RevMob Loading Time (IOS and Android) BlackScreen (Android Only)

http://forums.gamesalad.com/discussion/68291/problem-with-chartboost-ads-in-gamesalad @onelasttime @mactds10 @zweg25

Ticket #5729 Any Updates

@madhanlab we are looking into it

edited June 2014

@BlackCloakGs Thanks

• clee2005clee2005 http://Donkeysoft.caMember, PRO Posts: 194

Mine went through today as well... just mentioning it for completion sake. :smile:

• unbeatenpixelunbeatenpixel Game Developer Member, PRO Posts: 568

Again thank you for all your works.Now IAP works.

Check out my games on the App Store!

Wordgraphy / Polycolor / 20 Seconds / Minimal Maze

• DOREYGAMESDOREYGAMES Member, PRO Posts: 24
    edited June 2014

My app was rejected again but not for the launch issue, I got this:

At your earliest opportunity, please review the following questions and provide as detailed information as you can in response. The more information you can provide upfront, the sooner we can complete your review.

1. Does your app contain a IAP restore feature? If so, where?

What does this mean?

EDIT: My bad I just had my coffee and woke up to understand what this means. ha

• Krehol GamesKrehol Games Member Posts: 42

I just received the same " IAP Failed, apps with bugs will not be approved" rejection after publishing with this RC. I'm just going to pull the IAP out until we get a true release. This guinea pig stuff is for the birds. smh.

• Krehol GamesKrehol Games Member Posts: 42

@DOREYGAMES said:
    My app was rejected again but not for the launch issue, I got this:

EDIT: My bad I just had my coffee and woke up to understand what this means. ha

Dorey,

I can't remember all of the details but I read about this somewhere, maybe on the apple dev center forums. But it was based around apple wanting the purchaser of the game to have the ability to restore previously purchased IAP's if they choose to delete the app from their device and for whatever reason chose to reinstall it at a later time.

• baboybaboy Member, PRO Posts: 93

I'm afraid this release hasn't fixed the IAP bug. 2 of my apps got rejected for the 7th time today.

We found that your In-App Purchase product/s exhibited one or more bugs, when reviewed on iPad running iOS 7.1.1 and iPhone 5s running iOS 7.1.1, on both Wi-Fi and cellular networks, which is not in compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines.

Specifically, an Activity Indicator is presented to the user selects to purchase the IAP options. Please refer to the attached screenshot(s) for further reference.

It hangs when the user buys an IAP. Anyone else here got their apps rejected?

• Supersonic9120Supersonic9120 Member, PRO Posts: 174

@madhanlab I also notice the significant delay on RevMob ad loading. Even if the ad doesn't load it slows down considerably. Any solution for this!?

edited June 2014

@codewizard @BlackCloakGs @Supersonic9120 No i Tried All the ways , Not only revmob it is with chartboost also.And one more thing is , in android ad loading time is increasing every time character die's...so starting it is taking 5sec...after you play for 10-15 times ad loading time is 30-40 seconds.In iOS also same problem but better than android.Ticket was Created on these issues waiting for that.I think it is better to remove the Ads(Revmob and Chartboost) until these bugs was fixed,i am getting bad reviews because of the loading times.so present With Gamesalad new release there is only one monetization option iAds.

edited June 2014

@codewizard @BlackCloakGs @Supersonic9120 Found one more bug (or per device Ad limit from chartbooost) tested in 10 different devises from 3 days ChartBoost shows only 5-6 times in app or game life time.it never shows up after that..so per app you will get 5-6 impressions only.After that it shows only black screen.so in app life time it earns you $0.006 only.

• FuzzBuzzFuzzBuzz Member, PRO Posts: 119

@BlackCloakGS‌ @CodeWizard‌ My app just got rejected for these reasons publishing with RC 0.11.1.5 :

I don't know what or how you guys got your app thru with In App Purchases but mine still doesn't wanna. I can't count how many times i've tried and for like two months now...

• DuesDues Member Posts: 1,159

Mine just got approved with IAP :)

• DOREYGAMESDOREYGAMES Member, PRO Posts: 24

Nooooooo! Thought it would work this time aswell, I just got this from apple.

We found that your app exhibited one or more bugs, when reviewed on iPad Air running iOS 7.1.1, on both Wi-Fi and cellular networks, which is not in compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines.

Specifically, the app displayed the In App Purchase message upon launch. Please see the attached screenshot/s for more information. When the user tapped on the Cancel tab, the app displayed a blank screen.

@BlackCloakGs Any Updates on RevMob Loading Time (IOS and Android) BlackScreen (Android Only).

@madhanlab I bumped it up the priority queue we should be looking into it more thoroughly this week.

edited June 2014

@BlackCloakGs @Supersonic9120 @onelasttime @mactds10 @zweg25 Thanks for the bumping it up the priority queue ,present i switched of ad networks in android and published.After slow loading time and blackout screen fixes in RevMob i will publish with Ads Waiting for Good News....

• baboybaboy Member, PRO Posts: 93

@FuzzBuzz said:
    BlackCloakGS‌ CodeWizard‌ My app just got rejected for these reasons publishing with RC 0.11.1.5 :

I don't know what or how you guys got your app thru with In App Purchases but mine still doesn't wanna. I can't count how many times i've tried and for like two months now...

Same here. My 2 Apps got rejected because of IAP bug. anyone else?

• mikudmikud Member Posts: 12

For the same reason 2.3 (but in my case Game Center problems, although adhoc tests work fine) I have 4 apps rejected. Looks like GS bug.