Release Candidate 0.11.1.5 is available!

Comments

• FuzzBuzzFuzzBuzz Member, PRO Posts: 119

@Dues said:
    Mine just got appro
    @calebdomingo said:
    Same here. My 2 Apps got rejected because of IAP bug. anyone else?

@BlackCloakGS‌ Why is this still happening ??

• mikudmikud Member Posts: 12

Amazon GameCircle rejected also. Looks like both (Game Center and GameCircle) don't work.

• actordudeactordude Member Posts: 27

THIS IS BECOMING A TRUST ISSUE.....My App has just been rejected ..AGAIN..for the IAP problem , come on guys , you said this was fixed so why are we all still having issues with it..my subs is up for renewal in a couple of weeks and am sorely tempted to leave it until this issue is sorted..i like the GS platform but this NEEDS to be fixed , you cant expect people to pay out $299 for a subscription where they cant at least try to get some of that 'upfront cost' back. In business you 'speculate to accumulate' , people have put their TRUST in you to provide a service that features ways that they can make their subs back..it is hard enough trying to make even the cost of the subs back due to the other apps that are out there. I use XCODE also to make apps and again that is hard to make money from...please sort as lots of people are losing faith./....as I said at the beginning..we put our TRUST in you to provide a service and we are gradually losing this TRUST

@actordude said:
    THIS IS BECOMING A TRUST ISSUE.....My App has just been rejected ..AGAIN..for the IAP problem , come on guys , you said this was fixed so why are we all still having issues with it..my subs is up for renewal in a couple of weeks and am sorely tempted to leave it until this issue is sorted..i like the GS platform but this NEEDS to be fixed , you cant expect people to pay out $299 for a subscription where they cant at least try to get some of that 'upfront cost' back. In business you 'speculate to accumulate' , people have put their TRUST in you to provide a service that features ways that they can make their subs back..it is hard enough trying to make even the cost of the subs back due to the other apps that are out there. I use XCODE also to make apps and again that is hard to make money from...please sort as lots of people are losing faith./....as I said at the beginning..we put our TRUST in you to provide a service and we are gradually losing this TRUST

Yeah... I'm thinking about other ways to get my apps done cause of this... The thing that bugs me the most, is that people say that their app was accepted even the GameSalad team. But mine are not going thru. I don't know how the hell they did it...

• BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250

every one that is still having issues with IAP please submit a support ticket and we will look into your issue.

• williamt2706williamt2706 Member, PRO Posts: 85

i got rejected too for the fourth times, same app

• mikudmikud Member Posts: 12

My was rejected by Apple:"Specifically, when the Game Center Login button is tapped, an error message is displayed." Pretty bad. I also send ticket.

• baboybaboy Member, PRO Posts: 93
    edited June 2014

@BlackCloakGS said:
    every one that is still having issues with IAP please submit a support ticket and we will look into your issue.

Already did. Btw someone posted about a fix in IAP. Apparently, the IAPs worked when he did not use TABLES. Maybe you guys can look at this and check if it really is a table problem.

http://forums.gamesalad.com/discussion/69326/fixing-your-in-app-purchase-error-s#latest

• SkullyGamesSkullyGames Member, PRO Posts: 16

I submitted my game using the latest RC with IAP it was approved 6/10/14. THANKS!

• unbeatenpixelunbeatenpixel Game Developer Member, PRO Posts: 568

But I used Tables and there is no issue. (2 Apps approved with IAP(tables) they are having trouble another reason,in my opinion.

Check out my games on the App Store!

Wordgraphy / Polycolor / 20 Seconds / Minimal Maze

• wanegroupwanegroup Member, PRO Posts: 84

My app was just approved with iAPs and using 0.11.1.5.

iOS Apps/Games: Factoids | SkyGunner | TriSideX

• Krehol GamesKrehol Games Member Posts: 42

@wanegroup said:
    My app was just approved with iAPs and using 0.11.1.5.

wanegroup,

can you tell us if you used tables or not?

• nikkonnikkon Member, PRO Posts: 111

hoping for news on the revmob and chartboost issue on android? My app is ready to submit :)

• FallacyStudiosFallacyStudios Member Posts: 970

I have a very simple suggestion for a future update. It would be nice if you guys integrated pop up (dialog) boxes. I know coding wise they are extremely simple to add.

Just adding them would provide numerous time saving tasks.

Want someone to rate your app, put in a popup.
    Want to notify customers of something... popup.
    Want customers to check out another app... popup
    Customer wants to restart the game... popup (so they don't accidentally do it)
    Want to advertise your in app purchases ... popup

There are plenty more reasons to use them. Even if it was just a popup with text (would be nice to hook in rules and add a couple buttons though).

Should be a super quick addition, but could save all of us tons of time on creating custom made popup boxes or what not. Not to mention it saves on memory.

Thanks

edited June 2014

@Krehol Games said:
    can you tell us if you used tables or not?

@Krehol Games, Yes I did use tables for iAP.

Though I just found out after the app was released that I seem to have a bug where the iAP resets itself after app is restarted. Then requiring a restore to get your purchase back. Need to figure out what I did wrong there.

• neomanneoman Member, BASIC Posts: 826
    edited June 2014

@wanegroup you need to save the IAP boolean attribute then load it when the game starts then you will not have that issue. Just read you are using tables then you have to save the table after the IAP is complete. Hope this helps :smile:

• NimbleBugNimbleBug Member Posts: 483

@BlackCloakGS Ticket #5729 Almost 2 weeks over...any updates on this ticket.Slow Loading times for Ad Networks in Ios and Android.

I honel> @wanegroup said:

Though I just found out after the app was released that I seem to have a bug where the iAP resets itself after app is restarted. Then requiring a restore to get your purchase back. Need to figure out what I did wrong there.

@wanegroup‌ I had the exact same problem and realised that you can't save a boolean attribute... It will never save/load it resulting in that your app will never figure out that the user bought an IAP. You have to use a integer ( numerical value ). It fixed my problem. People were complaining that the IAP had to be restored every time before that.
    Hope it helps ! :smile:

• PhilipCCPhilipCC Encounter Bay, South AustraliaMember Posts: 1,390

@FallacyStudios‌ The addition of Pop-Up dialogue boxes would be great and I think everyone would make the most of them.

@neoman said:
    wanegroup you need to save the IAP boolean attribute then load it when the game starts then you will not have that issue. Just read you are using tables then you have to save the table after the IAP is complete. Hope this helps :smile:

@neoman - Thanks for the info, I was able to find some videos and updated the app last night. Works in Adhoc now - submitted for Apple approval.

@FuzzBuzz said:
    @wanegroup‌ I had the exact same problem and realised that you can't save a boolean attribute... It will never save/load it resulting in that your app will never figure out that the user bought an IAP. You have to use a integer ( numerical value ). It fixed my problem. People were complaining that the IAP had to be restored every time before that. Hope it helps ! :smile:

@FuzzBuzz - I was able to save the table boolean like @neoman said and then load it on startup. It works for saving the the iAP - at least in Adhoc so far. Or is that what you meant?

• cannixcannix Member Posts: 36

FB function of the urgent needs

• DOREYGAMESDOREYGAMES Member, PRO Posts: 24

Still the same problem for my app, I have been trying to get my app on for the last month now. ALWAYS the same problem, when I finally thought it was fixed, I got the message again from apple. Its becoming ridiculous that there is no fix for this yet.

I submitted a ticket... but I did that before and we are in the same position still...

We found that your app exhibited one or more bugs, when reviewed on iPad Air running iOS 7.1.1, on both Wi-Fi and cellular networks, which is not in compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines.

Specifically, the app displayed the In App Purchase message upon launch. Please see the attached screenshot/s for more information. When the user tapped on the Cancel tab, the app displayed a blank screen.

• actordudeactordude Member Posts: 27

@BlackCloakGS‌ , submitted ticket for IAP issue over a week ago..not heard anything.??? Ticket 5838

@BlackCloakGS Any updates on Ad Networks, 2.5 weeks old Ticket #5729

• BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250

@madhanlab we are still investigating

• freneticzfreneticz SwedenMember, PRO Posts: 774

Hope you fix it soon.i have pause the ads in revmob but there are still really slow to change scen with black screen and so

• spicycabbagespicycabbage Member, PRO Posts: 4

my app got rejected a few times and everytime I removed the feature that cause the rejection because those features weren't that significant (ie, loading wheel, revmob/chartboost) but now, my app just got rejected for failing to connect to gamecenter. I guess I will have to remove that feature as well?

edited June 2014

@BlackCloakGS @CodeWizard investigating ? , Any expected time some thing like weeks,months or years,Almost waiting from 8 months to get Chartboost and revmob, finally got it 1 month back which are not working properly and slowing down app(scene loading time and black screens).

• natedawgghnatedawggh Member, PRO Posts: 34

@BlackCloakGS‌ My app rejected again as well... time-out when engaging IAP, only this time not even a "busy" wheel appeared.

@BlackCloakGS @CodeWizard State of GameSalad on 12-2-2014 ,19-2-2014 is missing and any updates on scene loading time and black screens with Chartboost and revmob.