Help IAPs rejected by Apple

Comments

• Aram SurchyAram Surchy Member, PRO Posts: 78

guys, you who think of getting rid of IAP because of that error, listen to me dont do it! I have 2 games with iads and revmob and Im getting the same problem, alot of people get the same problem, its not because of IAP. but I hate that apple just dont fix that! because on my phone everything works well!

• zenoahzenoah Member, PRO Posts: 56

Latest stable release. 0.11.0.13

• alfa987alfa987 Member Posts: 31

Thanks guys! I'll wait to see if this is resolved. All works on adhoc :neutral_face:

Im so sad today because of the rejected app.... I hate the part waiting days for your game and then it just gets rejected??? it should be that if you have uploaded and it gets rejected then you can upload again without waitint days again.... hate it from the buttom of myheart!!!!!! it hurts! if someone fixes the problem please share

edited May 2014

I just published my game and signed it with app store distribution profile instead of adhoc. Then tried to buy IAP items and now I can see it fails as per apple tester's description. As soon as we use app store dist profile, IAP's fail for some reason. Maybe I'm doing something wrong here, not sure.

Edit:

Actually it works, needed to sign out from the test user app store id and then sign in back from the game again.

• FallacyStudiosFallacyStudios Member Posts: 970

Are the apps you guys are getting rejected Universal Builds?

Mine is not.

@AramSurchy said:
    Im so sad today because of the rejected app.... I hate the part waiting days for your game and then it just gets rejected??? it should be that if you have uploaded and it gets rejected then you can upload again without waitint days again.... hate it from the buttom of myheart!!!!!! it hurts! if someone fixes the problem please share

My game was rejected twice within past 10 days.

• FallacyStudiosFallacyStudios Member Posts: 970

Hmm. I was thinking it might have been related to Universal Builds. I had all my universal builds rejected and my separate ones made it.

• Yovanny369Yovanny369 Member Posts: 105

Ok!
    I also have my game rejected by apple.But!...
    I think i have found the solution to my problem!.

Reasons
    2.3: Apps that do not perform as advertised by the developer will be rejected
    Missing In App Purchase
    Missing IAPs

before,i haven't seen these settings so now i'm wondering if anyone has already seen them, enabled them and still got rejected?
    i want to hear your responses.
    cheers!

I had them enabled before submitting my game and the game was rejected twice.

• Yovanny369Yovanny369 Member Posts: 105

@alfa987 said:
    I had them enabled before submitting my game and the game was rejected twice.

Ok.that it's weird.

edited May 2014

Just noticed issue that might be causing the IAP failed error. Try this:

Sign out from the app store on your device then go to your game, try to use IAP, first one should work without a problem, but as soon as you try to buy something else right away, it fails. This is what I'm getting at least. Can anybody else confirm this?

• iPaveliPavel Member Posts: 24

@alfa987 said:
    Just noticed issue that might be causing the IAP failed error. Try this:

Sign out from the app store on your device then go to your game, try to use IAP, first one should work without a problem, but as soon as you try to buy something else right away, it fails. This is what I'm getting at least. Can anybody else confirm this?

It's vice versa with me: the first time you login it cannot connect. After that, everything works fine in Adhoc. Every time.

And it's not a matter of a GameSalad bug (maybe publishing bug?). My Product IDs are stored in a table as values, so it's not that.

I see. I just wonder when this issue will be resolved.

hope they fix it soon :(

• albaileyalbailey Member Posts: 3

Lots of people are now having this problem any news???

• wrhmediawrhmedia Member Posts: 70

I am getting rejection not only for IAP issue but have also received rejection from apple 2:2 issue using revmob with the Start Game Ad feature as app is freezing on black screen.

At this point having issues with IAP and Ads.. Not Good at all...

• BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250
    edited May 2014

@wrhmedia i am working on a fix for the app freezing should have some thing out soon

We are still looking into the IAP issue. Still not sure what is causing and QA still can't reproduce. Will update you guys again when we have more news.

please update us as fast as possible! THANKS!

• unbeatenpixelunbeatenpixel Game Developer Member, PRO Posts: 568

I worked one month,8 hours per day and game almost done.After two or three days,I will submit Apple.My game has IAP and I suppose,A lots of people in the same situation with me.We know,probaly game will not except by Apple,we can not do anything about it,just we will try and I know another thing,We deserve more than that.Please fix it.

Sorry for my grammaticals mistake.English is my second language.

Check out my games on the App Store!

Wordgraphy / Polycolor / 20 Seconds / Minimal Maze

• wrhmediawrhmedia Member Posts: 70

Thanks for the update @BlackCloakGS I will wait until I hear something...

Thanks again

Just to let everyone know we are still wanting for Apple to review/reject our app. As soon as that happens I will start a dialog with Apple.

Please keep us updated.

• iPaveliPavel Member Posts: 24

Removed the In-App purchases and my game just got approved (4 days). I will add them at a later stage I guess...

• zenoahzenoah Member, PRO Posts: 56

Not really a solution to remove IAP items. I want to make revenue from apps that I create.

Any further news on this?

Is the GS Dev team classed as a standard user to Apple? I'd be asking for an account manager if that was my business with people getting upset that they can't use a tool I provide which essentially makes them money.

GAMESALAD please fix this problem!!! IM stuck

• albaileyalbailey Member Posts: 3

@BlackCloakGS its been a couple of days any update would be appreciated seems to be dragging on?

@BlackCloakGS‌ please update us! :(

Update:
    We have not heard back from Apple. However, (we think) we have reproduce this in house and I have submitted a fix to QA . We will be bring it out in a 0.11.1 RC in the next few days. Hopefully this fix should address the issue but we won't know until a game is submitted to Apple.